School Governors, in conjunction with Staffordshire LA, determine and operate the admission arrangements for maintained schools. It is, therefore, necessary for Endon High School to outline clearly the admissions arrangements and criteria by which applicants are offered places. Legislation on parental choice requires an Admissions Authority to have a good reason to deny a child admission to the school of her/his parents’ preference. Endon High School is a popular and oversubscribed school, thus increasing the pressure for clarity in admissions policy and practice.
- To publish information regarding the Published Admission Number (PAN), and admissions policy and procedure in the school prospectus for prospective parents.
- To adhere to the Local Authority Admission Arrangements as detailed below.
- To abide by the code of practice concerning admissions and appeals, as laid down by the DfE
Learn more about Endon High School
Click here to visit our Virtual Open Evening
Click here to view our Prospectus
Click here to read our most recent OFSTED report. "This school continues to be good. The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. You and your leadership team have developed excellent relationships with staff and governors. Pupils speak highly of the respect and trust they receive from their teachers. The school community is solidly behind you and active in their support. As a result, pupils make good progress in key stages 3 and 4, behave well and are safe."
Click here to visit our data dashboard. We are proud of our outcomes and especially the attainment 8 our pupils achieved (Schools get a score based on how well pupils have performed in up to 8 qualifications, which include English, maths, 3 English Baccalaureate qualifications including sciences, computer science, history, geography and languages, and 3 other additional approved qualifications)
Click here to visit our Facebook page. If you scroll through our posts over the last few years you will get a rich understanding of the journey of opportunities we provide at Endon High School. Our school, in real time.
Please take a moment to read about the 'about our school' section published on our website. Please click the tab on the homepage.
Click here to visit the school GIAS page
Click here for Staffordshire Admissions.
Click here for Stoke-on-Trent Admissions.
Admissions arrangements (140 places available)
- SEN EHCP (a small number of pupils)
- Siblings – of pupils who will still be at Endon High in September 2021
- Pupils who live in our catchment area in Staffordshire
- Pupils who attend our main contributory schools (St Luke’s, Endon Hall and St Anne’s)
- Straight line distance from the school gates to your gate (using a GIS system)
- There is an Appeals procedure
Contact us and ask about our school
Please contact Mrs J. Sawyer firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, queries or concerns and we'll get back to you promptly. If you would wish us to give you a call, please leave you number in the email you send us.