The school operates a formal uniform policy, revised and drawn up in consultation with parents, pupils, staff and governors. We believe good uniform standards are important because;
- uniform helps to avoid distinctions based on wealth and social background
- uniform helps to develop a sense of community and shared responsibility
- uniform/appropriate dress is part of working life generally
- uniform helps to instil a sense of pride in appearance.
We work hard to maintain high standards in implementing our uniform policy and hope that we can rely on parents to support us in our efforts. Certain items of uniform must be purchased from one of our two nominated stockists.
Most items in our PE kit feature the Endon High School PE logo and are available from our named stockist (see below). Black socks, trainers, shin pads and black tracksuit bottoms can be purchased from any retailer.
- Royal blue polo shirt with EHS PE logo
- Black sweatshirt with EHS PE logo
- Black shorts with EHS PE logo
- Black sports socks
- Trainers (not canvas pumps)
- Shin Pads
- Black tracksuit top with EHS PE logo
- Black tracksuit bottoms/black shorts
- Black rain jacket with EHS PE logo
- Black hoodie with EHS PE logo
For health and safety reasons, long hair must be tied back in PE lessons and all jewellery, including earrings, must be removed. It would, therefore, be advisable for ear piercings to be done at the beginning of the 6 week holidays. It is important that all items of uniform, including PE kit, are clearly named. If any items are lost, students should inform the Main Office immediately.
19&21 Millrise Road
TEL: 01782 534849
Clive Mark Schoolwear
Ltd 25 High Street
Tel: 01782 621721
Shirts must be tucked into trousers or skirts and ties must be worn correctly. Parents will be asked to replace inappropriate items of uniform including footwear